Continuing Professional Development
Two days training to enable a PE to continue to support a student whilst on placement.
16th and 17th December 10:00 – 4:00pm
Additonal support for current PEs in training. Identified by ER from EHU PEPs training in June 2020. 11th December 2020.
To support the PE mentor to undertake their role effectively when supporting a PE in training. 12th January 2020 – 10:00 – 12:00
Focus : To support ASYE’s including: Top Tips for the ASYE year. Seeing the year as a journey, Horizontal / vertical development and more. Access to Siobhan Maclean’s resources for all attendees.
Two half day workshops for academics only covering:
- Key knowledge on intra-familial child sexual abuse, including – the scale and nature of child sexual abuse
- Impact, signs and indicators
- Children’s disclosures and the social work role
- A brief overview of who it is that abuses children
- How sexual abuse happens in families
Flyer sent to academics – NW has flyer with link
Social Work Theories and application to practice. CMSWTP has purchased access to Siobhan Maclean’s resources for all attendees.
28th January 2021 – 10 – 4pm
Train the Trainer 3 day package. Day 1, 9th February, Day 2, 4th March and Day 3, 16th March all 09:30 – 4:30pm. Board members to identify their reps by 3rd December 2020.