POSTPONED: CMSWTP Awards 2020: Celebrating Excellence in Social Work
19 March 2020 | Liverpool Town Hall | 13:00 - 16:30
13th March 2020
Due to the ongoing and changing situation with COVID-19, it has been decided to postpone this event.
We are unable to confirm the rescheduled date at this time, but information will be circulated once it is confirmed.
Cheshire and Merseyside Social Work Teaching Partnership Awards: Celebrating Excellence in Social Work 2020
The Cheshire and Merseyside Social Work Teaching Partnership (CMSWTP) will be hosting an awards ceremony Celebrating Excellence in Social Work. The event will be held on Thursday 19th March 2020, 13:00 – 16:30 at Liverpool Town Hall, High St, Liverpool L2 3SW.
The CMSWTP Awards are to recognise and celebrate the achievements of social workers within the CMSWTP and to promote the work of individuals and teams in the social work profession. The CMSWTP believe that the achievements of the social workers should be acknowledged.
- To give recognition to the challenging work of qualified social workers
- Promote best practice in the profession and celebrate success
- Improve understanding of the range of work which social workers undertake
- Celebrate and promote diversity and equal opportunities in social care
Award Categories 2020
If you wish to make a nomination please download your application here: Application for CMSWTP Awards 2019,20
Please return all application to CMSWTP@liverpool.gov.uk
Closing date for all applications to be submitted: 5pm, Friday 29th November 2019
Shortlisting will take place: 3rd/4th December 2019
Successful applicants will be informed: Wednesday 11th December
Lunch will be provided: 13:00 – 14:00
Dress code for the event: smart casual
- The CMSWTP awards are only open employees of the CMSWTP partners.
- The awards are free to enter.
- Once your entry has been submitted you cannot amend.
- You can withdraw the entry once submitted, if requested in writing, with a supporting reason.
- You can enter into more than one category, as long as the application meets the criteria.
- A nominee who is/becomes subject to complaints, investigations or disciplinary action (by employer or the HCPC) following a nomination submission and leading up to the awards ceremony, will notify CMSWTP immediately.
- Nominees may enter themselves into individual categories or they may be nominated by a third party.
- Nominees must be prepared to accept their award in person during the awards presentation (or identify a representative to attend on their behalf) and be willing for their names and images to be used for publicity purposes for the CMSWTP Awards and the National Awards.
Please see full terms and condition here: Terms and Conditions (CMSWTP)