Research in Practice Conference
Friday 20 September 2019 | The Conference Centre at LACE, Sefton Park | 9:00 - 16:00
Aims of the conference
- What constitutes practitioner/practice based research and the various research methods used.
- Current opportunities and challenges in shaping research for Social Workers in our LA’s and HEI’s.
- Identifying research teams for emerging themes.
Sessions on the day will include:
- All our justice: reflections on a practitioner – academic writing partnership
- Delivering Contextual Safeguarding: Reflections on a local authority – university research partnership.
- Practitioners and Research – Using themes, barriers and topics identified thoughout the day to discuss the solutions and potential collaborative topics for the partnership to consider.
- Panel Q and A with Social Work England, RIP, Director of Children Services, and an HEI Professor.
- One Practitioner’s reflections on undertaking research in practice.
- Researching with practitioners.
- The direct impact of research and how it can change people’s lives.
There will also be an opportunity to bid for funding to support a research project.
For more information please direct any queries to: email@example.com
The Conference Centre at LACE
Steps to registration:
Click ‘register here’ below.
For help with completing the booking, please see the help document: Sign Up Help