Working with HEIs
This page is for any Social Work Practitioners who want to work more closely with our HEIs.
Calling all Practitioners who would like to be involved in any of the following:
- Recruitment and selection of people onto the Social Work programmes
- Attending Boards and meetings at the HEI providing a practitioner’s perspective to shape the curriculum
- Sharing your expertise, specialism and practice wisdom delivering sessions or lectures to Social Work students
- Observing student presentations, providing feedback
- Facilitating group discussions, role play and simulations with students to extend their thinking and preparedness for practice.
- Contributing to the continuing development of the SW programmes
- Co-production of knowledge and learning with HEI Tutors, People with Lived Experience and other Practitioners to find out more Practitioner Research Funding & Guidance – The Cheshire & Merseyside Social Work Teaching Partnership
Please seek managers’ permission prior to emailing leads/reps.
If you would like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, whether it is for one of them or all of them please complete the contact forms below: